Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ready.. set.. Disneyland!! With Mickey ears I will have eggroll!!

I am anxiously awaiting our next adventure in Disneyland!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! Paul and I have been doing the countdown for the last 2 weeks since his last trip from Oklahoma when he lost his dear mom. It has been a spring filled with trials and heartaches. 2 weeks prior to that we lost our sweet Koko pup.

So.. Needless to say we are ready for some unabashed fun with Mickey and Mini and friends!! Where else can a 41 and 57 year old go and be gigantic kids and giggle and play?? Yep, we chose wisely I believe.

Today Paul has been working on finishing the kitchen under cabinet lighting and I have a strong craving for eggrolls, tempura veggies and fried rice!!! So, since I have limited access to my stove, might just be eggrolls and tempura!



No comments:

Post a Comment